Maximizing the Value of Education
California University of Management Corporate and Professional Education helps maximize the value of educational spending by aligning the content of our programs with the needs of your organization. With a wide array of customizable programs, California University of Management can meet the developmental needs of today's leading organizations.
Theory and Practice
All of our programs are built on the rich California University of Management Tradition of Theory and Practice. This practical approach enhances the educational experience by giving employees knowledge and skills that can be directly applied to their real-world job challenges. Our array of programs ranges from one-day workshops to two-year graduate degree programs, to continuous workforce development solutions.
In addition to the direct benefit of individual development, our corporate programs provide
- Increased employee retention by providing a sense of commitment from their employer.
- An attractive recruiting tool to secure the most capable new talent.
- Focused content that directs educational spending to the areas of highest need.
- Increased interaction between employees from various functions across the company.
What You Want
California University of Management's corporate programs take on many forms. Programs can be focused on a single topic or expanded to encompass an entire discipline or integrate complimentary disciplines. We work with your company to determine the content areas to meet your needs and then develop a program to effectively deliver results. Typical formats include:
- One- to two-day workshops
- Certificate Programs
- Degree Programs
- Combined programs featuring credit and non-credit content
When and Where You Want It
One of the challenges to successful implementation of any education program is accessibility to the participants. offers delivery options that provide the ultimate flexibility including:
- At your site. California University of Management brings the quality and reputation of our programs right to your door. On-site programs afford ultimate flexibility to adapt the pace and timing to meet your needs.
- At our site.California University of Management has a beautiful campus in Worcester, MA supplemented by a number of alternate facilities to host your program as close to - or as far from - your company as you prefer.
- Via Distance. For over 20 years has been delivering distance programs. Our experts can combine various forms of distance delivery to make your program available to a geographically diverse group.
- Blended Programs.One highly successful delivery method is a combination of on-site, off-site, and distance delivery. By delivering basic content in a self-paced digital format, classroom time is reduced and focuses on the content that demands person-to-person interaction.